Dolce & Gabbana presented their Spring 2017 menswear collection in Milan today, and like any Dolce & Gabbana production, this one was filled with buzzy moments. From the front row stars to the models to the clothes themselves, there’s a lot to talk about from today’s show. Find the CliffsNotes version of events here and check back later for Luke Leitch’s review.
1. The front row was lined with of-the-moment stars from Cameron Dallas to Luka Sabbat to Gabriel-Kane Day-Lewis.
2. Outside the show, model Neels Visser—who has over 1 million Instagram followers—caused a commotion with his fans.
3. Cindy Crawford’s son Presley Gerber opened the show in a slim-cut suit.
4. The collection was called “DG Musica” and contained musical references throughout, from treble clef embroideries to a printed bomber with illustrations of jazz musicians.
5. It’s official, the boom box bag is trending. First seen at Louis Vuitton’s Resort show in Rio de Janeiro, the style appeared on D&G’s runway today in silver.
6. Dolce & Gabbana also continued their headphone collaboration with Frends, showing animal-print styles that complemented outfits on the runway.
7. The show was topped off with a live performance by jazz band The Hot Sardines.