Lets talk about some Hook-ups that held in 2016.
- Douglas Booth and Bel Powley July
Pictures have emerged of Douglas Booth looking all romantic with his “A storm in the Stars” co-star Bel Powley.
The 24-year-old actor was spotted sharing a passionate kiss with actress Bel Powley also 24, outside a bar in central London. Could this be the hottest couple of the summer?
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston June
In probably the most unexpected celebrity hookup of the year, Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston went public. Just weeks after she and Calvin Harris announced their split, Taylor was photographed kissing the “The Night Manager” actor on a beach. An onlooker told The Sun: “They were all over each other hugging and kissing even though there were 20 people coming and going on the beach.” They continued: “They looked like any young couple madly in love without a care in the world.”
- Tyga and Demi Rose May
Tyga split from Kylie Jenner just a couple of months ago but it seems he’s already moving on with new girl, Demi Rose. The pair were first spotted together in Cannes and have been seen together on numerous occasions since. Demi Rose is a British model and has worked for FHM and Nuts.
- Selena Gomez and Charlie Puth March
According to reports, the singing beauty has struck up a relationship with Charlie Puth, who she will be touring with this year. During her Anaheim concert, Charlie will be serving as the warm up act. A source told Us Weekly that “she’s super into him”.
Last November, Charlie told Us Weekly that he and Selena were on the same wave length, saying: “I don’t know if anyone really understands me, which is why I hang out with Selena Gomez. She gets me.”
- Scott Disick and Christine Burke March
Kourtney Kardashian’s ex stepped out with 20 year old model Christine Burke in March 2016 confirming Scott’s move on from Kourtney. And it has to be said, she is the spitting image of Kendall Jenner.
- Kristen Stewart and Stephanie (Soko) Sokolinski March
Kristen Stewart was pictured with French musician Soko in Paris in March. Soko, met the actress at the airport with a bunch of roses before draping her arm around her. The same day, images emerged of the two holding hands as they strolled round Paris together, Kristen sometimes pausing to rest her head on Soko’s shoulder.
- Laura Whitmore and Richard Madden March
Following the rumours that Laura had caught the attention of Leonardo DiCaprio at the Oscars, rumours are now swirling that the Irish presenter is dating Game of Thrones actor Richard Madden. They are said to have met through mutual friend, and fellow GoT actor, Kit Harrington.
- Liam Payne and Cheryl February
Cheryl is wasting no time getting back out there after her split from husband Jean Bernard earlier this year. So much so that she’s even found herself a new boyfriend in ex-One Directioner, Liam Payne. The pair are so loved up that on International Women’s Day, Liam took to Instagram to gush about his new girlfriend: “Happy #internationalwomensday to my favourite woman in the world”, he said. “[I] hope I make you as happy as u make me”. Aww.
- Zendaya and Odell Beckhma Jr February
Zendaya and NFL star Odell Beckham Jr. were seen cosying up at the Universal Grammy Awards after-party in February. The pair reportedly arrived at the party together and spent most of the night posing for pictures and chatting. Our hopes are high for this one.
- Lily Collins and Nick Jonas February
Lily and Nick are reportedly dating, and have been enjoying some pretty cute dates. A witness tells Us Weekly they saw them hanging out at California ski resort Mammoth Mountain, and on a bowling date at L.A.’s Bowlero Mar Vista. Only time will tell if they get serious.
- Laverne Cox and Jono Freedix February
Orange Is The New Black star Laverne Cox stepped out with her new boyfriend at the SAG Awards 2016. The man in question, Jono Freedix, is the president of film and theater company, The virtual Stage, based in Vancouver. The actress told E! in 2015 that she was seeing someone: “I very much believe in love,” she said. “I want to be in love and in a partnership with a man… I see myself in love and in a fierce partnership with someone who loves and respects me.” Looks like you might have found just that, Laverne!
- Stacey Solomon and Joe Swash January: Stacey Solomon has reportedly been dating I’m a Celebrity spin-off show presenter Joe Swash since late 2015. Speaking about Joe, Stacy said: “It’s going really well. We’re having fun, spending time together and getting to know each other.”
- Prince harry and Princess Maria-Olympia January: In what sounds like a real life Disney movie, Prince Harry has reportedly found his Princess. The 31-year-old is rumoured to be dating Princess Maria-Olympia of Greece and Denmark. She’s blonde, beautiful and seems like the perfect match for Harry. And Kate and Wills agree: the Duke and Duchess have reportedly called Princess Maria-Olympia his “best girlfriend yet”.
- Amy Schumer and Ben Hanisch January: As possibly our favourite get-together of 2016 so far, we bring you Amy Schumer and her new beau, Ben Hanisch. Amy’s been posting photos of her new man all over Instagram, and so has Ben. He posted one adorable snapshot with the caption: “Sometimes in life you get extremely lucky, and the smartest, funniest, most beautiful woman comes along when you least expect it. Here’s to what adventures 2016 brings!” Good luck to them!
- Kendall Jenner and Harry Styles January: Kendall Jenner and Harry Styles went on several dates together back in 2013 but called it quits shortly after they were spotted skiing in Mammoth, California, in January 2014. But now the pair seem to have rekindled as they were spotted holidaying together on a yacht in St Barts. There was all sorts of cuddling, touching and flirting going on so we’re not buying this “just friends” talk!
- Scott Disick and Lina Sandberg January: When Scott Disick was seen smooching Swedish model Lina Sandberg outside the Polo Lounge in Beverly Hills in January, all chances of him rekindling with ex Kourtney Kardashian seemed to fly out the window. But since then, Scott has claimed that he’s “only met Lina a few times” and that it’s nothing serious. Let’s wait and see how this progresses.
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth January: One of the most surprising get-togethers (or, get back togethers) of 2016 is Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth! Miley spent time with Liam’s family over the New Year and they were reportedly caught cuddling and kissing. We thought the pair would never get back together, we assumed they’d grown apart but hey, what do we know? We hope it’s true! No doubt they are the cutest couple.
- Hailey Baldwin and Justin Bieber January: Though they’d always maintained that they were just friends, Justin Bieber and Hailey Baldwin’s relationship seemed to step up a gear in January. When holidaying in Anguilla and St. Barts for the New Year, the pair posted countless snaps of them cosying up including one of them kissing. We can’t work it out they both seem to love playing up to the cameras, but is there anything in it?
- Gigi Hadid and Zayn Malik January: Though technically the pair have been dating since November 2015, the couples romance really kicked up a gear in January when the pair were spotted out together and rumoured to be house-hunting. Woah! January was also the month of Zayn‘s birthday, where Gigi Hadid took to Instagram to celebrate “ZDAY”. It seems to be getting serious.
- Georgia may Foote and Giovanni Pernice January: Coronation Street star Georgia May Foote has been spotted getting up close and personal with her Strictly Come Dancing professional partner Giovanni Pernice after “splitting” from boyfriend of eight-months, Sean Ward. Georgia and Giovanni were runners up in the 2015 series of Strictly and have been spotted at Disneyland together since.