Take a look at some of outfits from the star of “Scream Queens” and “American Horror Story”.
- As proved by this look that she wore to the FOX Summer TCA Press Tour Party which included a studded leather mini with a floral shirt and green bomber jacket. We love it!
- Just check out those cropped, slightly flared frayed jeans and the cool neck tie, not to mention the timeless leopard print jacket thrown over her shoulders.
- It’s daring, bold, unforgettable, and yet incredibly stunning and elegant. Move over evening gown an ab exposing co-ord is the way to go.
- On paper, this dress could be a little frumpy yet in reality, Emma makes it totally work. Her use of a clashing textured clutch bag is especially admirable.
- The cute spotty shirt, the ankle length on trend jeans and the red hot shoes says it all!
- Emma dabbles in moody, slightly grungy dressing from time to time and we like it. She makes it current by layering her slip dress over a grey poloneck and finishing the look with a biker jacket and boots.
- She makes sweet flowery minidresses grown up and ultra stylish.
- I can’t get over how fantastic Emma looked in this pink silk strapless dress. Everything about it is perfect.
- We’re crushing over her entire outfit from her cat-eye sunglasses right down to her 70s style jeans her leopard print bag and her heels.
- We’re desperate to get our hands on a trouser co-ord like Emma Roberts’s. It looks comfy too.
- Attending the REED x Kohl’s Collection Launch dinner, Emma went for an edgy ensemble in an electric blue skirt, leather jacket and black tie-up heels.
- Emma has once again nailed day time dressing.
- Demure without being old-fashioned. This is another style winner.