After years of searching, several frustrating trying on sessions and at a considerable expense to our bank balance, We finally found them. Our perfect pair are Levi’s ‘Wedgie Fit’, based on traditional 501’s but reworked to look great on the bum. They’re made from proper denim (little or no stretch), in a lovely shade of washed mid-blue with a high waist, and they’re the perfect length (which for me is mid-thigh). So, how do you get that joyful ‘We’ve finally found them’ moment?
1. Firstly length is key, look for a pair that finish at the thinnest part of the top of your legs.
2. Next, ignore the size on the label and try a few options on.
3. Stretch denim can be really unflattering, clinging to every bump. Go for something with little or no stretch, especially with slimmer styles.
4. If you want to update for SS16 go for tailored denim shorts in a dark indigo blue and wear for evening a great alternative to a mini skirt or dress. New brand Keji has the perfect pair.
5. Barely there, if you have a near perfect posterior (smooth, tanned, perky) you know what they say. If you’ve got it.