It’s official: we’re going to be completely devo’d when Love Islandfinishes. It’s the trashiest guilty pleasure ever, but we simply can’t get enough. This year the drama-rama is bigger than ever, the Islanders are up for just about anything and the twists and turns are major.
So sit back, relax and enjoy tonight’s finale. Oh, and play along with ourLove Island drinking game.
Prepare to get a little tipsy.
Take a shot whenever
- Someone says they don’t care about winning the money, they’re all about the love
- Someone says “it’s called Love Island, not Friend Island”
- Kady and Scott get in a fight
- Kady and Scott make up from a fight
Caroline Flack makes an appearance (easiest job in showbiz?!)
Anyone brings up #ToastieGate
- Someone talks about being “pied”
- There’s some questionable rustling under the sheets
- Adam turns something into an awkward metaphor
- Anyone mentions being “mugged off”
- Cara twerks like a pro
- Olivia talks about being dropped by Alex after the show finishes.
- The voice-over guy shouts “CUE THE TEXT”
- An Islander cries and says they are scared to go back into the real world
- An ex-Islander pops up for a visit.
- One of the gang call Scott “pencil dick”
- Someone is spotted falling off one of the huge animal lilos
- You catch a glimpse of one of those bright yellow suitcases they’re all obliged to leave with
- The inevitable ‘best bits of 2016’ movie montage starts playing