See every best look from the new “X-Factor Judge”.
- Rita Ora worked a purple boiler suit for a day out in New York.
- She added a feminine twist to white tailoring by tying an oversized bow round her neck.
- Rita showed us how to make a black jumpsuit work for the summer heat while out in the city.
- Rita ignores the summer heat and wears a red leather dress out to dinner.
- She tapped into the off the shoulder summer 2016 trend with this shoulder baring grey co-ord in July 2016.
- Rita channels her inner mermaid with this beautiful shimmering fishtail dress at the restaurant opening of Sexy Fish in London in October 2015.
- Tear yourself away from Rita Ora’s amazing abs to clock her Moschino crop top. Well on-trend. We like the accessories too: the oversized belt and Fedora switch up this seemingly simple ensemble.
- Another day, another style win for Rita Ora. The X-Factor host stunned in a white trouser-top co-ord whilst appearing on the BBC’s The One Show.
- Rita Ora nailed it at this year’s MTV Video Music Awards. The X Factor judge wore custom-made Vera Wang and looking smokin’ hot!
- Rita Ora is the ultimate ‘Lady in Red’ during her appearance on the Late Night With Seth Meyers show.
- Rita kept things casual at JFK airport, dressed down in distressed denim, a slogan tee and a to-die-for Chanel gold bag.
- Same city, different look. We like Rita in this smarter get-up. Check out that leather and gold detailing on her wool skirt.
- Rita channels summer-cool in New York city wearing her boyfriend bibbed shirt with a canvas fedora, cut-off ripped shorts and sandals.
- Rita looks like a rock star. We love the androgynous hand in pocket with tee and jeans. This gal is too cool for her own good.
- All eyes were on Rita’s plunging red custom-made Tom Ford frock with a cinched waist at the Met Ball, but her hair and make-up caught our eye too. The “How We Do” hitmaker plumped for a pretty-up ‘do and a pillar box red for her turn on the red carpet.