The Season 23 cast of Dancing with the Stars was announced on Good Morning America on Tuesday (Aug. 30) and it’s quite the mod podge of every available talent in pop culture.
As previously reported, Vanilla Ice and Amber Rose will be competing on this season of Dancing with the Stars along with Ryan Lochte, who was rumored to be joining the cast following his Olympic scandal in Rio.
“I’m definitely really excited,” said Lochte on GMA. “This is completely new for me. I think it’s time for me to hang up my Speedo and put on my dancing shoes.”
The full celebrity cast list with their dance pro partners was announced as follows:
- Amber Rose and pro Maksim Chmerkovskiy
- Laurie Hernandez and pro Valentin Chmerkovskiy
- Maureen McCormick and pro Artem Chigvintsev
- Terra Jolé and pro Sasha Farber
- Marilu Henner and pro Derek Hough
- Vanilla Ice and pro Witney Carson
- Calvin Johnson and pro Lindsay Arnold
- Jake T. Austin and pro Jenna Johnson
- Babyface and pro Allison Holker
- James Hinchcliffe and pro Sharna Burgess
- Rick Perry and pro Emma Slater
- Ryan Lochte and pro Cheryl Burke
- Jana Kramer and pro Gleb Savchenko
Dancing With the Stars returns to ABC on Monday, Sept. 12, 2016. Launch the gallery at the top of the page to view photos of Loche and Hernandez on GMA during the big reveal and watch the announcement below.