A Polish cosplayer is astounding the web together with her superb capability to create a few of the greatest cosplay costumes you’ve ever seen.1`+
Her capability to hone her craft and form her look to turn into a few of the best-known characters in cinema is astounding. Her identify is Justyna Sosnowska (additionally recognized by her creative identify of Sosenka). By day she works as an architect in Poland, however by night time she could be one of many web’s biggest cosplayers. Sosenka first gained her curiosity in Cosplay again in 2014. In line with her Patreon web page, Sosnowska’s supplies have turn into fairly pricey, however because of the generosity of the web who needs to proceed to see her carry out via her particular results make-up, Sosenka now gives tutorials to her work. Stan Winston’s workshop was an enormous affect on her work, and Sosenka continues to study extra about her craft and dazzle us with one of the best cosplay ever.
The next 20+ types show the variety and flexibility of Sosenka’s skills. Her costume designs, gender bending characters, and abilities with make-up actually present.
1) Maleficent: Right here, Sosenka clothes up as that all-too-familiar villain Maleficent from Disney’s Sleeping Magnificence, and later the movie Maleficent. The costume itself options the acquainted horned headdress, inexperienced contact lenses, and the superb make-up job to offer her the best cheekbones ever. What a tremendous job! A easy adjustment to a cloak makes this a really doable, and superb costume to your subsequent Halloween social gathering.
2) Azog: Sosenka has outdone herself with this cosplay of Azog or The Pale Orc from the Hobbit movies. Right here, she makes use of prosthetic make-up formed from moulds of her personal face, then carved to seem like the orc, then moulded utilizing silicone. The result’s completely horrifying and magical. Actually a tremendous cosplay.
3) The Mad Hatter: Time for tea! Right here, Sosenka clothes up because the cherished character of the Mad Hatter from Disney’s Alice In Wonderland, as performed by Johnny Depp. Sosenka completely nails the look, together with the loopy inexperienced eyes, dramatic white face make-up, and the notorious hat that appears prefer it was stolen from a milliner’s workbench.
4) Majin Buu: Anybody who is a gigantic fan of the Dragonball franchise will instantly acknowledge this pink alien as Majin Buu. Particularly, that is Tremendous Buu, a type taken after Evil Buu eats Good Buu. A substantial amount of prosthetic make-up and physique paint was required to make this look come alive. It’s a surprising testomony to Sosenka’s skills.
5) Zombies: Sosenka has taken on a couple of completely different Zombie varieties in her pursuit of being the best cosplay artist ever. Anybody who’s a fan of The Strolling Useless or George Romero’s movies, will little question get pleasure from these cosplays. Zombie results are a matter of satisfaction for quite a lot of individuals. Each of those pictures strike terror into our hearts and we wouldn’t have it another method.
6) Android 16: One other nice character from the Dragonball franchise, right here, Sosenka clothes up at Android 16, and it’s laborious to imagine that we’re wanting on the similar particular person. She completely nails this look, together with the crazed orange hair. There’s a true artist at work right here. Completely superb work.
7) Hades: That is a tremendous cosplay of Hades: Lord of the Useless from Disney’s Hercules. She even manages to create a hilariously lengthy chin to match the animation model from the film. A pair of shiny yellow contacts and a few after-effects to offer the phantasm of blue flamed hair, Sosenka does it once more with this make-up job.
8) Dementor: The terrifying soul-sucking creatures first launched within the third e book/movie Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, the Dementors are simply one of many scariest creatures in any fantasy franchise. Sosenka makes nice use of prosthetics and different supplies to carry this creature to life. Hopefully, you may conjure up a patronus whenever you encounter her!
9) Severus Snape: Sosenka outdoes herself with this Alan Rickman look-a-like portrayal of Professor Severus Snape from the Harry Potter franchise. An ingenious mixture of prosthetics and make-up carry this character to life. If Alan Rickman had been nonetheless alive he would little question approve of this superb homage to his memorable character.
10) The Na’vi: Right here, Sosenka clothes up like one of many species of Na’vi from James Cameron’s Avatar movie. The blue skinned creatures from Pandora, a distant planet from earth with a poisonous environment to people, however full of numerous flowers not like something Humanity has ever seen. That is an superior illustration of what the Na’vi would seem like with out the CGI.
11) Daenerys Targaryen: This stunning cosplay of Emilia Clarke’s character of Daenerys Targaryen from the Recreation of Thrones franchise does the function justice. Sosenka completely nails the charming look in her purple eyes, to her effectively cared for white hair, in addition to the fierce look in her face that would command a dragon (or three).
12) Chattering Cenobite: That is by far certainly one of Sosenka’s extra spectacular cosplays because the Chattering Cenobite from the horror movies within the Hellraiser franchise. The chatterer makes no dialogue, he solely chatters together with his uncovered tooth. This scary creature is absolutely delivered to life via this cosplay. Welcome to hell!
13) Hermione Granger: Right here, Sosenka portrays the lovable and sensible character of Hermione Granger as performed by Emma Watson. She actually does a terrific job at capturing Watson’s look with the assistance of some nice make-up and a really convincing wig. Add a couple of extra books and a Gryffindor tie and also you’re all set!
14) Captain Jack Sparrow: Aye, the place is the rum? Sosenka completely kills it reenacting Johnny Depp as Captain Jack Sparrow. A photograph of Sosenka on the seashore actually sells this look. It’s superb to think about how lifelike the facial hair appears, particularly across the moustache. That is subsequent degree cosplay individuals. Take notes.
15) Michael Jackson: The king of pop is introduced again to life with this superb homage and cosplay by Sosenka. Her capability to rekindle the sunshine on this man’s character is astonishing. With just a few easy use of make-up, intelligent props together with sun shades and that signature fedora, this might make an superior Halloween costume. All you’d want is that signature glove.
16) ET: This cosplay is completely terrifying however superb on the similar time. It’s much less of a cosplay and extra of a intelligent use of physique paint, nevertheless it’s nonetheless fairly superb. It’s actually superior to consider how making use of physique paint in such a method can create this type of phantasm. Steven Spielberg would positively be impressed.
17) Mystique: That is one superb cosplay that includes the notorious villainess Mystique from the X-Males comedian collection. Right here she blends a mix of the Mystique we all know from the cinematic universe with the Mystique from the comedian books. The subtlety within the physique paint on her chest makes it seem like she’s carrying a fancy dress however surprisingly it’s simply paint! Wonderful!
18) Valak: That is positively terrifying. Sosenka portrays the evil demon nun from the Conjuring 2 often called Valak. Lorraine Warren battles it out with this terrifying otherworldly demon all through all the movie. It’s completely evil and Sosnowska simply kills it with this cosplay. We particularly love the black tooth.
19) Darth Maul: Sosenka clothes up because the notorious Sith Lord Darth Maul from Star Wars: The Phantom Menace. This alien design has gone down as one of the memorable cinematic face paints in historical past. This rendition is simply completely effectively achieved. The horns on high actually make this piece.
20) Tony Stark: Right here, Sosenka clothes up with physique paint because the Avenger all of us love and adore, Tony Stark aka Iron Man. What’s particularly spectacular about this cosplay is Sosenka’s capability to color herself an iron man go well with on her physique. She pulls off this look with nothing greater than paint. It’s the expertise behind her portray that actually brings this collectively.
21) Deadpool: One other unbelievable physique paint show of Sosenka’s skills is with this Deadpool cosplay. You may suppose that she is placing on an precise hood within the different pictures, nonetheless, these transitory pictures of Sosenka’s are of her portray her face with crimson paint to offer the phantasm of placing on a hood! Wonderful!
22) Rafiki: All that’s lacking from this superb cosplay is a child Simba doll. Right here, Sosenka clothes up as Rafiki, the sensible previous baboon from Disney’s The Lion King. She makes use of a easy white hairpiece as a beard, after which makes use of a special hairpiece for the highest. Some unbelievable face paint and a few white contacts later, this costume is all set to go!
23) Walter White: Right here we will see our favorite chemistry trainer turned Meth prepare dinner named Walter White reenvisioned by Sosenka utilizing intelligent make-up and a terrific facial hair piece. She brings this Breaking Unhealthy character again to life, which is sort of a cornerstone cosplay for any occasion. Walter White eternally!
24) Tyrion Lannister: It’s laborious to imagine that below this unbelievable make-up is Sosenka, however imagine it or not it’s her! Right here she brings the character Tyrion Lannister to life, as portrayed by actor Peter Dinklage. The scar on the test appears very effectively achieved and contemporary utilizing nothing however make-up. Wonderful!