From gorgeous floral designs to tiny graphic symbols, there are so many options when it comes to tattoos. One of the best places to browse your options? Instagram, of course.
With this in mind we set out to find the coolest designs to inspire your visit to the tattooist.
Lets check out the list:
- This behind the ear rose is adorable.
- Our cats really do leave paw prints on our hearts!
- Give your stag a difference with this design.
- A single word imprinted on your wrist can look stunning.
- We love a good heart design, especially when it’s made from roses.
- Butterflies are girly and sweet, especially in pink.
- Tiny, cute and totally discrete, we love this 3D cube.
- A palm tree print is a great way to show your love for travel and warm climates.
- This heart print has an edge, and the positioning on the hand is very unique.
- Little finger tattoos are a great way to get inked if you want to keep it simple.
- How understated yet chic is this bird tattoo? We love the positioning of this, too.
- Tattoo your daily affirmation to your thigh.
- And never feel you have to stick to one, either!
- If you have a favourite book, choose a tattoo which represents something from that. This “Harry Potter” design is only for insiders.
- A quote on the back of the neck looks so subtle and pretty. This ‘Made of stardust’ design is charming.
- This line drawing of a cat is fun, quirky and cool.
- If you’re a Leo, this bold lion is perfect for you.
- If you feel like committing to a slightly bigger tattoo, this flowery design is a total dream.
- This section on your arm is perfect for a cute picture or short quote.
- You don’t need an entire bunch of flowers to make a statement
- This look is creative and cool.
- How detailed and intricate is this amazing seahorse design!
- This tattoo will ensure your life has purpose and direction.
- Look closely and you’ll see pretty much the sweetest tattoo you’ve ever seen!
- Disney fan? Share the love.
- Get a loved one’s initials tattooed to yourself to show your love for them!
- Add a little colour into your flower for extra dimension.