Not sure what to wear for your big Friday night out? Just give ’em the cold shoulder, like these ladies.
It’s official: Shoulders are officially IN, and showing them off has become cool. From straight up strapless numbers to one-shouldered dresses and cut-out pieces, there are plenty of ways to rock this trend.
- Lucy Hale Lucy Hale works a pretty off the shoulder blouse with jeans. A perfect day-to-night look.
- Kourtney Kardashian Kourtney Kardashian opts for a shoulder-baring cropped top and high-waisted trousers.
- Emily Woah, Emily. Just woah. We love this navy off the shoulder dress on her.
- Olivia Palermo Olivia Palermo braved cold shoulders at Paris Fashion Week attending the H&M show. We love her gothic take on the look.
- Alexa Chung Alexa Chung wore a number of cold shoulder-inspired ensembles at fashion week SS16. This simple look is one of our favorites.
- Jessica Biel Jessica Biel worked the trend in a really pretty way while out in Los Angeles. Also, can we talk about her awesome clutch?
- Rooney Mara Rooney Mara, the queen of red carpet dressing, loves a good off-the-shoulder style. She sported this black high-shine dress at an awards ceremony recently.At the 2016 BAFTA awards, Rooney’s love of shoulder-less dresses struck again. We love this nude number.
- Dakota Johnson Ultra babe Dakota Johnson shows you can rock the trend if you’re not much of a dress person. Just one question though, how do you move in this top, Dakota?
- Kendall Jenner While we’re not all graced with abs like Kendall Jenner, it doesn’t mean we can’t wear a cool off-the-shoulder crop top.
- Taylor Swift At the 2016 GRAMMYs, Taylor Swift wowed us all in this bold red and pink two-piece.
- Alicia Vikander The Danish Girl star Alicia Vikanderopted for a very subtle off-the-shoulder look here. The pretty satin dress looks perfect with her pared-down makeup.
- Emma Roberts Emma Roberts‘s two-piece is brave yet incredibly chic. Can we borrow your outfit, Emma?
- Hailey Baldwin Hailey Baldwin absolutely wins in the style stakes.
- Chloe Moretz Chloe Moretz opted for a black sheer number recently.
- Lily James Lily James looks like pure perfection on the red carpet in this grey and black striped co-ord.
- Sienna Millers Not brave enough to bare both shoulders? Follow Sienna Miller‘s lead and show off one!
- Emma Watson Emma Watson shows cold shoulders don’t have to be girly, just check out her monochrome outfit.
So guys this was our list of who followed new off shoulder trends. Hope you enjoyed!